Georgia Licensed Registered Nurses/ Licensed Physician Assistants/ Physicians/ U.S. Military Medical Personnel
- If your interested in GA SANE/SAE Adolescent/ Adult SANE Training or Pediatric SANE/ SAE Training please contact GSAC-CAC Monday – Friday at (770) 497-9122
- GSAC-CAC provides Georgia SANE/ SAE Trainings statewide for qualified applicants.
For educators, medical professionals, business leaders, and youth leaders, we can help with:
- Consultation for schools, media, government agencies, publications and educational films.
- Professional training for schools, medical and mental health professionals.
- Community awareness and education
- College campus presentations
Georgia SANE/SAFE Adolescent & Adult Training Program
August 2013 & November 2013
Location & Dates TBD
Please e-mail us at SANE-SAFEtraining@gsac-cac.org for additional information and to be placed on our email list!