DIRECT CRISIS INTERVENTION 24/7
24 hour Crisis Line: 770-476-7407
- Advocates respond to persons in crisis
- Sexual Assault Response Team Coordinator responds to law enforcement, hospital personnel, and professional services providers.
- Direct Crisis Intervention
- Victim Advocacy
- Family Advocacy
- Counseling referrals
- Interpreter assistance
FORENSIC MEDICAL SERVICES
- Forensic medical exams and evidence collection for pediatric, adolescent, and adult victims of sexual molestation, abuse, or assault.
- Follow-up medical services
- Referrals to providers for additional services when needed.
FORENSIC INTERVIEWS & AUDIO/VIDEO ROOMS FOR INTERVIEWS
- Specially-trained and certified Forensic Interviewers conduct interviews of children to gather information for a reported abuse.