Every contribution counts! GSAC-CAC is a non-profit 501 (c)(3) organization and contributions may be tax deductible. Every gift of financial support is used to sustain program services at no cost for victims or family members. Your contributions and financial support allow us to continue to provide the highest standard of response, care and direct-services to assist child and adult victims of sexual assault/abuse.
FUNDERS & DONORS
We couldn’t provide all these great services – free of charge to victims — without these funders and generous financial and in-kind donors.
- Office of the Governor Criminal Justice Coordinating Council: Administrator for Victims of Crime Act & Violence Against Women Act Federal Funds
- Governor’s Office of Children and Families
- United States Department of Justice, Office on Violence Against Women
- State of Georgia Department of Human Services: Family Violence Division
- Gwinnett County Board of Commissioners
- Gwinnett Health & Human Services
- Children’s Advocacy Centers of Georgia
Foundations & Civic Organizations
- Community Foundation of NE Georgia
- Assistance League of Atlanta
- Variety Club of Georgia
- Jackson EMC foundation
- Lilburn Women’s Club
- Rite Aid Foundation KidCents Program
- Carolyn’s Message Service
- Gwinnett Hospital System
- Juliet Asher, M.D.
- Helping Mamas